Privacy Policy | . Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
CIT Extraordinaire ... I'm fun loving, I hate hypocrites, sport loving one, die hard Arsenal fan... I love Jesus he is merciful and has always got my Back!

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Hit Me

My Two Daughters Have Different Mothers And I Am Not Marrying Any Of Them-Oritse Femi

Double Wahala crooner, Oritse Femi has revealed in an interview with Vanguard that he has two daughters with two different women none of w...

Double Wahala crooner, Oritse Femi has revealed in an interview with Vanguard that he has two daughters with two different women none of whom he plans to marry. He however explained that he had these children during his early days in Ajegunle but plans to tie the knot with his current fiancée who he has been dating for two years now. Read an excerpt from the interview below
A lot of your fans are confused about your marital status. For the record, are you married officially?

Honestly, for now, I am not married. But definitely, I am going to get married very soon. I have a fiancee and we have been together for close to two years now.

 But you have children?
 
Yes, I have two beautiful daughters who are between ten and nine years. I have a family and I’m from a polygamous home. I have a responsibility as a father. 

 

Isn’t your fiancee the mother of your two daughters?     
         
No. My two daughters are from different mothers and I am not marrying any of them. 



What happened?
 
It’s a long story. Back in time, as a street boy, growing up in the ghetto city of Ajegunle, I had some childhood girlfriends who got pregnant. Then, I had no means of livelihood to sustain them. But I ensured that I took care of my kids right from when they were born. Unfortunately, I couldn’t take care of their mothers because of my financial status then. But now, that God has elevated me, I am planning to take my children abroad.
 

 
 


COMMENTS

BLOGGER
Name

Amazing funny facts,1,Android,22,AY LIVE,1,Blackberry,14,Breaking News,17,Celebrity Gists,57,Downloads,16,Gadgets,3,Music,2,New Music,10,News,45,Photos,62,Series,3,Sport,8,Tech,19,ThrowBack,3,Tutorials,28,tweak,13,Ubuntu,1,Video,2,Windows,11,
ltr
item
Bonko's Crib: My Two Daughters Have Different Mothers And I Am Not Marrying Any Of Them-Oritse Femi
My Two Daughters Have Different Mothers And I Am Not Marrying Any Of Them-Oritse Femi
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhLHnPQjkrwDSNfSmG0MMRlg5r2oCmzUqXirnMi5cmTxI9mHCOmbYYdnXYM_sSOu5vfI-BxIR3HIcDQ7k5xy1IARBal2Hl8LI7pwJRiuA_URsmvxi-jPn_XW1aUNCskxCEvauHXt5akf2s/s1600/Oritsefemi_bonkoscrib.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhLHnPQjkrwDSNfSmG0MMRlg5r2oCmzUqXirnMi5cmTxI9mHCOmbYYdnXYM_sSOu5vfI-BxIR3HIcDQ7k5xy1IARBal2Hl8LI7pwJRiuA_URsmvxi-jPn_XW1aUNCskxCEvauHXt5akf2s/s72-c/Oritsefemi_bonkoscrib.jpg
Bonko's Crib
http://bonkoinc.blogspot.com/2014/11/my-two-daughters-have-different-mothers.html
http://bonkoinc.blogspot.com/
http://bonkoinc.blogspot.com/
http://bonkoinc.blogspot.com/2014/11/my-two-daughters-have-different-mothers.html
true
4976442755750693257
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy