Privacy Policy | . Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
CIT Extraordinaire ... I'm fun loving, I hate hypocrites, sport loving one, die hard Arsenal fan... I love Jesus he is merciful and has always got my Back!

Search This Blog

Hit Me

Happy New Year Love Ones

I want to tell you Guys how much I appreciate the positive impact you  have made in my life. Since i met you guys, I have an entirely ...

I want to tell you Guys how much I appreciate the positive impact you  have made in my life. Since i met you guys, I have an entirely new outlook on life. I had a tendency to blame other people in my life for my problems and at times was battling with feelings of bitterness. but you guys would always give me advice, I eventually fell into a pattern of seeing everything in terms of right vs. wrong and us vs. them. Now my attitude has been transformed. I don't like some things that happened last year , but I have accepted them. The anger and hatred is gone, and I am at peace with myself. I still want to wake up the world, but I no longer feel the desire to arouse hatred. I have learned to accept all that is, and I have learned to accept myself as I am. I do love myself and I do love the world, and I want to make it a better place. But I can only change it if I have love in my heart. Love conquers all. I really love you guys...from Joseph to Charity,Pearl,Chitoo,Tunde,Chioma, Martin Uptown.Collins,Jenny,Dammy,Onyinye,Tessy,Kreativ,Mummy J,Elijah, IJ, ShubbyDON, T'Blazeen,DeenINC, Thompson,THoney Nonso ....You guys are much so much sorry i couldn't mention Every Body's name...God bless you all.. Thanks Dad and Mom you guys so much believe in me. You shall live long to reap the fruit of your labor. welcome all...am the newest blogger in town oh so please always pardon my typo err lol

COMMENTS

BLOGGER: 2
Loading...
Name

Amazing funny facts,1,Android,22,AY LIVE,1,Blackberry,14,Breaking News,17,Celebrity Gists,57,Downloads,16,Gadgets,3,Music,2,New Music,10,News,45,Photos,62,Series,3,Sport,8,Tech,19,ThrowBack,3,Tutorials,28,tweak,13,Ubuntu,1,Video,2,Windows,11,
ltr
item
Bonko's Crib: Happy New Year Love Ones
Happy New Year Love Ones
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAjD6-SJjiVOZWf9P0Auodt1d9M5rwcRrHjBSzwX7z2r2YeDRT3FU2GIcNl1KZmkQ65lbTC6WbEHGeYEsfB1LfkEI7fROC3LwjQU5WD_o0QCmZ5TruX93aIFTG-SOkzqzg2nV3kCrcq5o/s1600/Happy-New-Year-Pictures1.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjAjD6-SJjiVOZWf9P0Auodt1d9M5rwcRrHjBSzwX7z2r2YeDRT3FU2GIcNl1KZmkQ65lbTC6WbEHGeYEsfB1LfkEI7fROC3LwjQU5WD_o0QCmZ5TruX93aIFTG-SOkzqzg2nV3kCrcq5o/s72-c/Happy-New-Year-Pictures1.jpg
Bonko's Crib
http://bonkoinc.blogspot.com/2013/01/happy-new-year-love-ones.html
http://bonkoinc.blogspot.com/
http://bonkoinc.blogspot.com/
http://bonkoinc.blogspot.com/2013/01/happy-new-year-love-ones.html
true
4976442755750693257
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS CONTENT IS PREMIUM Please share to unlock Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy